2.5 hour or 3.5 HOUR RENTAL With DELIVERY!
Are you located on the water?
We are Mobile and Deliver to the River by Mirror Pond and to the Downtown Area for All Day Rentals! We Also Load up at Your Hotel or Vact
We Meet At Your Car to Load You... Fast and Convenient
We are mobile and meet full day clients either just off of Downtown at 2115 NE Division Street (one block from downtown) and on the way to the Cascades Lakes.
We offer better rates on Multi-day rentals for you to take your gear and enjoy it as well as river delivery by appointment so you don't have a long wait (unless we are booked out we can deliver within 15 minutes)!
We always offer tips on where to go and will show you how to strap your gear down!
Where do I Pick Up my rentals?
- We will deliver to you along the river in town, or to vacation rentals in the downtown area. If you are self transporting we have a driveup loading station at 2115 NE Division Street.
- Select "2.5 Hour with Delivery" or "3.5 Hour with Delivery" on the Booking Page for River deliveries, or "Full Day" or "Multi-Day" Options for Self Transporting.
If online booking is no longer available at your preferred time then:
Call (541) 241-6263 or to get last minute Full Day Appointments or Dock deliveries, we can usually meet you within minutes.
- Custom options for Drop off for multi unit rentals are possible based on availability so feel free to call if your request is unusual!
- We Deliver 2.5 Hour and 3.5 Hour Rentals currently to the curb by the dock across the footbridge from Drake Park (at Pageant Park).
We have your gear loaded onto wheels that easily roll across to the dock and will bring the wheels back to you for pickup to take the work out of hitting the river!
The dock is below the Whitewater Park and on Mirror Pond.
- For Self Transporting options we will be within five minutes of the river downtown and coordinate by text for loading your gear. Most likely we will load you at our driveup loading station at 2115 NE Division Street.
Our customers love this option as it is quick and easy!
All of the information that you need, as well as a link to your online waivers, will be in the confirmation email that you will receive after checkout.
What is included with my rentals?
Your rental includes: Paddle, Flotation Vest, Kayak or Board, straps for your car top, padding for your car top, and lot's of help with knowing where to go and how to load!
For Paddle Boards: We include a hand pump and an electric pump if you decide to roll up the SUP. Most of the time, we can just pad the top of your car though.
Do I need a Car Rack?
Do I need a Car Rack?
Nope! We provide straps, padding for your car top and help with knowing how to strap the rentals on.
Our paddleboards are inflatable and can be stacked or, if needed, rolled up for transport. We have electric and hand pumps available to send with you if you need to deflate them.
What is the type and weight capacity on your Kayaks and SUPs?
- Jackson Riviera and Staxx Single Kayaks hold about 350 pounds, there is a platform for a child, dog or cooler.
- We have two 10 foot kayaks that are easier to manage for loading and unloading for a single person if you would like, they are the cockpit style.
In the "comments" of your reservation just ask for a 10 foot cockpit style kayak and we will bring the right one for you.
- Our boards are high Quality Kialoa and NRS Paddle Boards.
12' 6" Paddle Boards hold about 325, if you feel unstable you can always paddle on your knees until you feel comfortable.
All Rights Reserved Copyright 2021 Bend Kayak School, LLC